“Charm School” #1 in Germany
Charm School has entered the official German albums chart at #1! This is according to a press release titled "Roxette succeed in splendid comeback" by German market research institution Media Control which was published this morning. Charm School is the third Roxette album to top the German charts after Joyride (1991) and Tourism (1992). Also, "She's Got Nothing On (But the Radio)," has jumped 10 places compared to last week, now charting at #12.
The real surprise however is Charm School not hitting number 1 in Sweden, making it the only Roxette studio album alongside Pearls of Passion not to manage full chart control at home. Worse still, "She’s Got Nothing On (But the Radio)" has yet to make an appearance on the Swedish singles chart. Makes you wonder if Sweden even knows their biggest music export of the last 3 decades has returned.
eBay and Krischan contributed to this article.
Other articles with the same topic
- Roxette live in Yekaterinburg: the set list (March 5, 2011)
- Samara was a smash (March 4, 2011)
- Roxette tour moves south to Samara, Russia (March 3, 2011)
- North America and Australia on the Roxette radar for later this year (March 2, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: a promising start to the World Tour (March 1, 2011)