North America and Australia on the Roxette radar for later this year
KAZAN, RUSSIA - Reporters from the Swedish newspapers covering the premiere concert of the Charm School tour have both published stories quoting Per as saying that if all goes well, Roxette will include North America and Australia when the tour is extended this fall.
Jens Peterson of Aftonbladet wrote that Per said "We would really like to go to Australia, we would really like to do Canada and the United States and as much as possible. There are plans and sketches. We have said that this is a tour without end right now. Everything is subject to how it works for Marie. We are not like a normal band. She must think it's fun and stay motivated."
And Expressen's Anders Dahlbom has Per saying "It's no secret that we want to play in North America and Australia. We say that this tour doesn't have an end."
Other articles with the same topic
- Roxette live in Yekaterinburg: the set list (March 5, 2011)
- Samara was a smash (March 4, 2011)
- Roxette tour moves south to Samara, Russia (March 3, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: a promising start to the World Tour (March 1, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: the set list (February 28, 2011)