Roxette tour moves south to Samara, Russia
SAMARA, RUSSIA - Roxette, after opening the Charm School tour in Kazan, has travelled 181 miles (291 km) south to Samara and will perform at the CSK-VVS Sport Palace this evening. The arena has a capacity of 3,800. 193 tickets were still available at 11.00 CET.
TV Report (in Russian) | Arrival Video and Photos [KP.ru]
Roxette café contributed to this article.
Other articles with the same topic
- Roxette live in Yekaterinburg: the set list (March 5, 2011)
- Samara was a smash (March 4, 2011)
- North America and Australia on the Roxette radar for later this year (March 2, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: a promising start to the World Tour (March 1, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: the set list (February 28, 2011)