Roxette’s performance on “Wetten, dass..?” is well received
Roxette's perfomance this weekend on the German television program "Wetten, dass…?" was a high-energy medley of "The Look," "It Must Have Been Love," and the new single "She's Got Nothing On (But the Radio)."
The set designer had Roxette performing in an open tunnel lit mostly with blue spotlights. In the audience shots, several fans could be seen wearing "Charm School Girl" t-shirts, complete with graduation caps at the end. The host said "Welcome back!" to Roxette and presented Marie with a bouquet of sunflowers and yellow roses. Per said the show went "very, very well."
Various fans recorded the show and have uploaded the segment to YouTube. Here's one example.
Other articles with the same topic
- Roxette live in Yekaterinburg: the set list (March 5, 2011)
- Samara was a smash (March 4, 2011)
- Roxette tour moves south to Samara, Russia (March 3, 2011)
- North America and Australia on the Roxette radar for later this year (March 2, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: a promising start to the World Tour (March 1, 2011)