“Charm School” definitely to be released in Australia
"Australia is definitely releasing Charm School, both versions of it" says Mark Holland, A&R rep at EMI Australia. "We are definitely putting some promotion into this album," he continues.
Marks also tells this reporter that there will be features in News Ltd Sunday papers, reviews to run in newspapers, women's magazines and the weeklys like Women's Weekly, NW, Who, Grazia etc. News Ltd. is owned by Rupert Murdoch and is the most read newspaper franchise in Australia.
Furthermore the single is being serviced to radio this week, so Mark hopes we'll be hearing it on the waves soon! Charm School is slated for release February 11.
More info will soon be available.
Other articles with the same topic
- Roxette live in Yekaterinburg: the set list (March 5, 2011)
- Samara was a smash (March 4, 2011)
- Roxette tour moves south to Samara, Russia (March 3, 2011)
- North America and Australia on the Roxette radar for later this year (March 2, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: a promising start to the World Tour (March 1, 2011)