Polish New Year’s rumor is true
Roxette, among other acts, will perform – as rumored – at Polsat TV's New Year's Eve party in Warsaw, Poland. Per and Marie will perform some of their biggest hits like "Joyride" and "It Must Have Been Love". Roxette will arrive in Warsaw for the occasion on a chartered plane.
The concert starts at 20.00 and will last at least five and a half hours. This is the third Polsat New Year's party. "It will be enormously fun!!" Per comments to The Daily Roxette.
Other articles with the same topic
- Roxette live in Yekaterinburg: the set list (March 5, 2011)
- Samara was a smash (March 4, 2011)
- Roxette tour moves south to Samara, Russia (March 3, 2011)
- North America and Australia on the Roxette radar for later this year (March 2, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: a promising start to the World Tour (March 1, 2011)