Marie to perform at Citytunneln inauguration
MALMö - Marie Fredriksson will perform together with her husband Micke Bolyos at the inauguration ceremony of Citytunneln, a 17-kilometer rail link between Malmö Central Station and the Öresund Bridge. As the grand finale, HM King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden will officially open the tunnel for traffic. The ceremony will be held next to the Malmö Central Station on December 4 and is free to the public.
Other artists performing at the ceremony include Nisse Hellberg, Timbuktu, and Ola Salo.
Other articles with the same topic
- Samara was a smash (March 4, 2011)
- Roxette tour moves south to Samara, Russia (March 3, 2011)
- North America and Australia on the Roxette radar for later this year (March 2, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: a promising start to the World Tour (March 1, 2011)
- Roxette live in Kazan: the set list (February 28, 2011)