Per Gessle one of Sweden’s most played songwriters
Written by tevensso on October 8, 2010 to Per Gessle. Source: STIM.se.
STIM - the Swedish Performing Rights Society - protects the interests of authors and publishers of music in Sweden. STIM has for the first time ever published a list of the most played songwriters in Sweden. The list covers plays from 2004 until now. Per Gessle is at #8 with 449 songs. Georg Riedel is at #1, he's the one who has composed all the music to Astrid Lindgren's books and movies.
Other articles with the same topic
- Happy birthday, Per (January 12, 2011)
- Per tells TDR that he and Marie are "thrilled" with what's to come in 2011 (January 3, 2011)
- Radio Halland’s annual interview with Per Gessle today (December 28, 2010)
- Macca at the Apollo (December 14, 2010)
- Dolph Lundgren mentions Per in UK interview (August 22, 2010)